Gythion Traditional Hotel is accommodated in a neoclassical building of 1864, which for several decades was the House of Commerce of Gythion town and which was transformed to a hotel in 1982 and was rennovated again in 2001.
It is a small and cozy hotel with 7 spacious rooms in the most central spot in Gythion Town. All rooms offer a spectacular view to the port of Gythion and the Lakonian gulf.
Thanks to its location, Gythion Hotel can be the starting point for a range of very interesting daily excursions by car to Sparta, Byzantine city of Mystras, Taygetos Mountain, Mani, Diros Caves, Areopolis, Gerolimenas, Vathia, Porto Cajio, Monemvasia.
- Free Wi-Fi at the reception lounge
- All rooms have view of the port of Gythion
- Rooms with balcony
- Double glazed windows in all rooms
- Air Conditioning and Central Heating
- Private Bathrooms with Hairdryer
- Mini Bar
- Coloured Television
- Direct Dial Phone
- Minimum space 35 m2 - Maximum space 50m2
- Ceiling 5 meters from the floor